What would it feel like to give yourself permission?
Permission to pause and breathe. To meet your needs without feeling guilty or indulgent. To let yourself be truly seen. To stop worrying about being “not enough” or “too much.”
Can you imagine what it feel like to cast off self-criticism, self-doubt, and over-thinking? What would be possible if you showed up as your fullest, brightest, boldest self, more of the time?
Join Art Therapist Or Har-Gil and coach Barbara Erochina for a day of giving yourself permission to show up for yourself, bravely and honestly.
You’ll be part of an intimate group of driven, inspiring women, ready to give themselves the kindness and love they give everyone else.
- Yin Yoga to get you grounded and in your body
- Art Therapy to help you connect with your intuition and break the cycle of overthinking
- Coaching to help you gently cast off your habits of self-criticism and foster a kinder relationship with yourself
- Nourishing lunch and snacks
- A gift bag with a mini-deck of Be With: Cards for Self-Care and other goodies!
All in a gorgeous, light-filled space with a group of other amazing women.
This retreat is for you if you’re:
- A recovering people pleaser or perfectionist (just like us!)
- A driven woman who compulsively over-delivers, while never feeling enough
- Fed up with empty personal development programs that promise to “fix you” in 7 easy steps
- Ready to get to the heart of what’s holding you back so you can move forward
**The retreat is open to all who are woman-identified, including trans, cis, and non-binary folks.
Investment: $215 + HST
Bring a friend and save $20 on each ticket!
To keep it intimate, space is limited (our last retreat sold out in the first week!) Reserve your spot early by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and sending payment by e-transfer.