A FREE 7-day challenge to start your year with creativity and discover YOUR creative essence.
· Have you been craving space to explore, or deepen your creativity?
· Is nurturing your creativity one of your 2018 intentions?
· Do you want to be creative more regularly, but aren’t sure how to start, or how to keep the momentum going?
I feel you, friend! And you’re not the only one - I hear this ALL the time from clients and friends:
How hard it is to carve out time and space for creative exploration.
How having the intention isn’t the issue – it’s translating that to actually doing the thing.
Full (mildly embarrassing) confession:
As an Art Therapist with a house full of art supplies, I still find it hard to create space for my own creativity – even though it brings me deep pleasure, insights into my emotional wellness, and just plain ol’ JOY.
WHICH IS WHY I CREATED THIS CHALLENGE.
By joining, you’ll:
· Discover YOUR creative essence* and how it wants to be expressed
· Make creativity a daily practice for 7 days (and see how good it feels!)
· Connect with other creative and supportive people (aka built-in accountability to stick with it)
* If you’re wondering if you need to be “artsy” or good at art to participate, that’s a definite ‘nope!’
Creativity is about way more than art-making. If you want to express your creativity through dance, music, flower arranging, dog photography…it’s all great!
All levels of experience are welcome – it’s not a competition, or about making stuff that looks “beautiful.”
Plus, you can use whatever materials you already have around the house - it won't require anything fancy or expensive.
Here’s what you'll be getting:
· Creative prompts: on Instagram Live each morning to help you dip your toes into the creative waters (and hopefully go for a lil’ swim!)
· My behind-the-scenes: I’ll be doing the challenge alongside you, sharing my process – including any obstacles and how I move through them.
· Access to me, a community + a place to share your journey: we’ll be connecting on Instagram – through posts, stories and private group messages (for the messy, work-in-progress stuff you don’t want on your profile!) – where you can share your process and reflections, ask questions, and learn from others.
ARE YOU READY TO SPARK YOUR CREATIVE ESSENCE?